About This ContentOfficial Soundtrack for the game Tooth and Tail, original score by Austin Wintory.
Over an hour of music, including bonus tracks by:
Liner NotesAustin: "We want to make a game about war, but we want to make it fun. What were some fun wars?"
Andy: "World War One was fun. So was the Russian Revolution. Super fun."
Austin: "True, true. And so is starvation. And cannibalism. Really goofy stuff."
Andy: "So our game is all about building tension before short explosive bursts of action… maybe we should use tangos and latin dance music as the basis for things? Real Time Strategy is essentially ballroom dancing."
Austin: "Yeah, and we can play it all using early 20th century Russian instruments. That makes sense."
Andy: "Except our game is wild and raucous, so let's play the instruments drunkenly."
Austin: "Will do."
That is how this album came to be. Enjoy.
Track Listing1. The Food of Beasts
2. Hopper, Flagbearer for the Commonfolk
3. Bellafide, Firebrand of the Longcoats
4. The Quartermaster of the KSR
5. Archimedes, Left Hand of the Civilized
6. The Old South Distillery
7. Hollow in the Gut
8. Hyperduck Soundworks: Who Becomes the Meat?
9. The Hungry face a stiff wind
10. Kristin Naigus: Bellafide’s Tarantella
11. Fuel of the Firebrand
12. Snikaree Liberation
13. John Robert Matz: Waltz of the KSR
14. Black Sledge Uprising
15. Bonepit Exile
16. The Siege of Ragfall Road
17. Eli Bishop: Archimedes’ Tango
18. The War for Meat
19. Salome Scheidegger: The Ivories of Beasts
20. Swine, Inscribed
21. To the Ends
22. Darren Korb: Anthem of the Commonfolk
23. Victors will Feast a09c17d780
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.